Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By ICEBERG
great call on puting on the new part on the rear axle. i see alot of people that dont do that and regret it later on. is your foot heeled up? keep staying motivated and moving forward its going to be a good little truck!! [smiley=bath.gif]
By Stevsie
Yeah i thought the same thing after. It should be okay. It sticks off at least a 1/4 inch all the way around. I'll have to blow it out from time to time.

Prepping hub's, rotor's, and calipers tonight. Still need to get to rapid to get a set of aisin lockouts rom a buddy, so i may run the superwinches for a bit longer.

Rear is done. bolted that in last night. Tried to take out the overload in my 63's but my ubolt's didn't have enough thread so i had to put them back in the leaf pack. I'll have before and after pics here in a bit.

Thanks for the encouragement folks!
By ICEBERG
I would leave some holes on the bottom so that sucker doesn't fill up with water

refering to the axle plating? i agree rust kills [smiley=bath.gif]
By cdawall
Yeah i thought the same thing after. It should be okay. It sticks off at least a 1/4 inch all the way around. I'll have to blow it out from time to time.

Prepping hub's, rotor's, and calipers tonight. Still need to get to rapid to get a set of aisin lockouts rom a buddy, so i may run the superwinches for a bit longer. 

Rear is done. bolted that in last night. Tried to take out the overload in my 63's but my ubolt's didn't have enough thread so i had to put them back in the leaf pack. I'll have before and after pics here in a bit.

Thanks for the encouragement folks! 

Cut the overload to be a 0 rate lift. Leave it bolted into the pack.
By Stevsie
Chris,
I actually thought about that. Later i'll just get a ubolt flip kit anyway so it'll be fine for now.

Here is a before.

And after.
By Stevsie
Front is done and doing good. Love it. has the stance i always wanted and ubber good braking power. Had to rebuild the drivers side, seals and all. Seal let go and started spilling gear lube into the birf and wheel bearings. Thanks to Two-Bit (Dan) for having a full trail gear rebuild kit just laying around haha

Had to pull my trans and tcase out of my parts truck sooner than i thought. Turns out kipp needed a new pressure plate and my parts truck had one. After doing a clutch for dan, then tearing kipp case's and trans out a day later, ripping the parts truck trans and tcase was done in less than an hour.

So look's like my next step is to get my tcase adapter ordered. [smiley=beer.gif]
Dana 60 locker

Looking for a selectable locker for a Dana 60 if a[…]

Looking for a full float dana 60 rear in the 65&qu[…]

Race tires

Looking for some 265 -295 ish tires for 16" […]

Seats

Looking at seats for the race scout. Leaning towar[…]